Oral Surgery, Kalamazoo MI
Lynn C. Hyland, DDS, PC
Covid-19 – our response…Revised May 25, 2021
We at – Lynn C. Hyland, DDS, PC – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – take your health very seriously.
That is why we continue to monitor the situation regarding the COVID-19 virus.
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and dental team members, at the recommendation from the MI-OSHA, MDA, ADA, AAOMS and CDC:
The U.S. Center for Disease Control recommends the following measures to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19:
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds, esp after using the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
YOUR APPOINTMENT: New guidlines from MI-OSHA 5/25/2021
- Only un-vaccinated people need to wear a mask in the building and office.
- Please come alone or with 1 guardian only (or 1 driver for sedation surgeries only).
- Arrive 10 min early for your appointment (30 min if you have forms to fill out). Wait in your car if you are early.
- Please social distance in our waiting room.
- Please call the office to report any Covid symptoms prior to your appointment.
Please know that we will continue to monitor developments and will communicate with you as necessary. Thank you and let us know if you have any questions.
Lynn C. Hyland, DDS and Staff
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Lynn C. Hyland, DDS, Kalamazoo, MI, practices a full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
Dr. Hyland’s staff is trained in assisting with I.V. sedation within our state of the art office setting.
Our office is located at 1900 Whites Road, Suite 3 Kalamazoo, MI. Call us at Kalamazoo Office Phone Number 269-382-0482.
(Lunch 1:00 pm-2:00 pm)
Monday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 am
Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Dental Implants Kalamazoo MI
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Kalamazoo, MI at Kalamazoo Office Phone Number 269-382-0482.
Dental Implants Presentation
To provide you with a better understanding of dental implants, we have provided the following multimedia presentation. Many common questions pertaining to dental implants are discussed.