Covid-19 – our response…Revised May 25, 2021
We at – Lynn C. Hyland, DDS, PC – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – take your health very seriously.
That is why we continue to monitor the situation regarding the COVID-19 virus.
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and dental team members, at the recommendation from the MI-OSHA, MDA, ADA, AAOMS and CDC:
The U.S. Center for Disease Control recommends the following measures to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19:
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds, esp after using the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
YOUR APPOINTMENT: New guidlines from MI-OSHA 5/25/2021
- Only un-vaccinated people need to wear a mask in the building and office.
- Please come alone or with 1 guardian only (or 1 driver for sedation surgeries only).
- Arrive 10 min early for your appointment (30 min if you have forms to fill out). Wait in your car if you are early.
- Please social distance in our waiting room.
- Please call the office to report any Covid symptoms prior to your appointment.
Please know that we will continue to monitor developments and will communicate with you as necessary. Thank you and let us know if you have any questions.
Lynn C. Hyland, DDS and Staff
Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Hyland manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. Dr. Hyland practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and fractures.
Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) sedation in our state-of-the-art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery. General anesthesia is available for certain cases at Bronson Hospital.
The surgical staff at Lynn C. Hyland, DDS, PC are experienced, oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in administration of IV sedation and surgery. All staff are informed administrative personnel, well-versed in health and insurance policies, and are CPR certified.