Covid-19 – our response…
We at – Lynn C. Hyland, DDS, PC – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – take your health very seriously. That is why we continue to monitor the situation regarding the COVID-19 virus.
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and dental team members, we continue to closely adhere to the CDC’s guidelines regarding sterilization and sanitizing. Additionally, we are taking extra precautions by:
- Screening all patients with questions of Covid-19 exposure and symptoms
- Disinfecting all areas often through the day
- Taking temperatures of all who enter our office
- Requesting patients to limit those that accompany them to appointments to only necessary people.
The U.S. Center for Disease Control recommends the following measures to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19:
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
For the safety and well-being of our patients and dental team we ask that if you or a family member are ill, please stay home and contact our office to reschedule your appointment. We are happy to help you find another convenient time.
Please know that we will continue to monitor developments and will communicate with you as necessary. Thank you and let us know if you have any questions.
Lynn C. Hyland, DDS and Staff
Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Hyland manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. Dr. Hyland practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and fractures.
Our staff is trained in assisting with Intravenous (IV) sedation in our state-of-the-art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery. General anesthesia is available for certain cases at Bronson Hospital.
The surgical staff at Lynn C. Hyland, DDS, PC are experienced, oral and maxillofacial surgical assistants, who assist in administration of IV sedation and surgery. All staff are informed administrative personnel, well-versed in health and insurance policies, and are CPR certified.